15 Tips To Get Traffic To Your Blog Fast
Posted by The Critic on February 4, 2007
Here are some easy things you can do to get your blog noticed fast.
1. Are you familiar with Google Pages? Take the advantage of signing up and add some original content about your blog, then add your blogs link there. This will drive Google’s search engine crazy. In turn your blog will get indexed more often.
2. Submit your blog to AddMe.com This will place your blog into the major search engines very quickly absolutely free.
3. Another good place to submit your blog is SubmitExpress.com. They will send your blog to 20 search engines.
4. Think about using Ezine Articles. When you’ve taken the time to write a good article don’t limit it to only being seen on your blog. Ezine Articles will use your article(s) to drive massive amounts of traffic to your blog.
5. Feeds Feeds Feeds. They can do wonders for you. Take the time to add your blog to the RSS Feeds directory and list it in every related category.
6. Find high traffic blogs and make sure you reply to them. If your blog isn’t a wordpress blog then be sure you have your link attached. Don’t spam them, instead reply to the topic with some relevancy, an opinion etc. Anything less and they will simply delete you or others will not click your link because they know what your really doing. Spamming!
7. Add your blog to The Blog Critic. If your blog meets the right criteria your home free to lots of new traffic.
8. Be sure to submit your blog to every single category at Pingomatic and use them often. They will ping the other major services all at once.
9. Another great ping service is Pingoat. They will ping around 50 other blogging ping services all at once.
10. Create a My Yahoo account. Once you have done so go to “YourYahoo” account and add your blogs feed to your personal page. This will get your blog into the Yahoo search engines directory almost instantly.
11. Do the exact same thing with My MSN as done in step number 10.
12. Join I love clicks. Once doing so you will earn credits by visiting other blogs. In return they will visit yours.
13. Join BlogExplosion. Its basically the same as I love clicks mentioned above but it has been around much longer.
14. Be sure to have a link to your blog in your signature in every message forum (board) you visit. Do the same with outgoing emails, etc.
15. Last but not least. Be sure to post quality relevant content to your blog as often as possible.
I hope these tips help you get your blog noticed. If you know any other good tips? Please share them here.